Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dustin Left...


Dustin has been gone since Saturday (11/09/2013). I have not been handling this well. I thought I would get so much done like working out and studying all the time, but no, I am constantly just worrying about him all day. I keep telling all of my two friends that instead of him practicing running so much he should have been training me to be away from him. Like we have never really been separated. Depressing, I know. Although, I have gotten great grades on all of my tests since he has left. 
Below I am compiling a list of important things that Dustin needs to know....
1. I watched the Walking Dead for you. The general popped up in the very last seen of the show! It is about to get wild!
2. I got good grades on all of my tests. Just like you said I would.
3. I started playing my old sims games because I have been so bored since you left.
4. I am sorry I missed your call. I was taking a stupid Zoology test. I even told my professor that I was waiting on a VERY important phone call. Too bad I still missed it. :( 
5. I do not know what to do in the evenings anymore. I find myself wandering if I can go to bed yet. Most of the time its still only 7pm. I am LAME.
6. Ethan always texts me. His new nickname is Hallmark. 
7. Ask Ethan about the Gay deer joke. Its pretty funny. 
*not

I get to see you in two days. I love you & I miss you,
Shelby-lain

No comments:

Post a Comment